Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Unplug the Sheeple

I'm trying to find my voice...it needs to be LOUD but I've always been a quiet person. How can we wake up the population before it is too late? This video was shot next to a pro war rally where McCain and other neocons were continuing to spin the sheeple.

Were were these "peace officers" when the pro war guy jumped on stage during the ANSWER rally? They were, of course, arresting antiwar protesters. The people who want PEACE!

Some say that the internet is the platform of protest now and that the time for standing in the streets with signs is over. I don't think so. I think now is the time to rebel. To get up off our asses and do something. Shut off American Idol and all those "reality" shows and pay attention to REALITY. The questions that remains now is 'How to unplug the sheeple?'.

No comments: