Thursday, August 23, 2007

Silenced in Asheville. ??

Well, it appears the statement by the chief of police has left a dangling state charge over my head and questions in my mind as to what will happen if I Freeway Blog again. In three separate articles in the Asheville Citizens Times, he stated that he was consulting with the district attorney before moving forward with an additional charge. The charge appears to be a DOT one where it is unlawful to post a sign on a bridge, OR that it was a danger to motorist. So where does that leave me? I will post all the articles and other local reports later today.

We are starting an effort to raise money for my lawyer so please help us! (One quote is $500 and an additional $250 to go to trial.)

Jonas

1 comment:

timpeck said...

We'd love to have you on our TV show.

It's called "Got Liberty?" and airs Wednesday live on URTV 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM.